Table of contents:
- Simple and delicious pies: 9 recipes with a photo for the hostess
- Pie with meat
- Khachapuri for the lazy
- Lazy chicken
- Ham and cheese pie
- With green onions and eggs
- Open meat pie
- Whip up fish
- Jellied pie for any savory filling
Simple and delicious pies: 9 recipes with a photo for the hostess
When you want something especially tasty, recipes for homemade pies with various fillings, like grandmother's, will come to the aid of the hostess with golden hands.
Pie with meat
There is simply no better dough for liquid pies! Its main advantage is dough without mayonnaise, but with kefir. The ingredients of this test are found in every home. It only takes about 10 minutes to cook, and the result is excellent. Will help out in any situation.
- 2 eggs,
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 glass of kefir,
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 300 g minced meat
- 2-3 onions, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix kefir with soda and leave for 5 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Grease the mold with butter, sprinkle with flour and pour out half of the dough.
- We spread the prepared filling (raw minced meat) and pour the second half of the dough onto it.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes at 170C. Any filling can be made.
Khachapuri for the lazy
- cheese - 100 g,
- sour cream - 100 g,
- egg - 1 pc.,
- flour - 1 tbsp.,
- vegetable oil.
- Grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Chop the dill.
- Mix cheese, sour cream, eggs, flour, dill. Salt. Spice up. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet with heated vegetable oil.
- Fry on both sides for 10 minutes. Then cool and cut into portions.
- To remove excess oil, after removing from the pan, pat dry with a paper towel on both sides. The oil was gone.
Delicious pie. One of my favorite dishes that my dear grandmother cooked for me and which I now prepare for my family. True, Granny's was tastier, she's a favorite!
Ingredients for the filling:
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 leg and half of a chicken breast (you can use any chicken fillet, I indicated what I made of).
For the test:
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 200-250 g flour
- 2-3 eggs,
- 1/2 tsp slaked soda
- salt on the tip of a knife.
- Cut the potatoes into slices.
- Cut the onion into thin half rings.
- Cut chicken meat into small pieces, salt, pepper, mix.
- Grease a pan or baking dish with vegetable oil, sprinkle with breadcrumbs (optional).
- Put a layer of potatoes, salt, a layer of onions, a layer of meat, a layer of potatoes, salt.
- Prepare the dough: mix all the ingredients indicated for the dough. Pour the filling over the dough. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Ham and cheese pie
- eggs 4 pieces,
- mayonnaise 300 g,
- baking powder 2 teaspoons,
- We take eggs, baking powder, mayonnaise, flour and mix everything. The consistency of the dough should correspond to thick sour cream.
- Chop the ham and grate the cheese.
- Now pour 1/2 dough into a special baking dish.
- Put the filling on top of the dough and fill with the remaining dough. You can also sprinkle cheese on top.
- Then preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send the cake there for half an hour.
With green onions and eggs
- kefir (yogurt, sour cream) 400 g,
- butter 160 g,
- sugar 2 tbsp. l.,
- salt 0.5 tsp,
- egg 2 pcs.,
- flour 280 g,
- baking powder 1.5 tsp.
- green onions,
- egg 2 pcs.,
- Rinse and chop green onions. There should be a lot of onions, I had a full frying pan, heat it slightly with butter so that it softens and settles.
- Season with salt, pepper, add diced hard-boiled eggs.
- Cooking the dough. Melt the butter, add sugar and salt, pour in kefir and beaten eggs, mix flour with baking powder, add to the liquid mixture, mix until smooth.
- Grease the mold with oil, pour out a little more than half of the dough.
- We spread the filling, on top, fill it with the remaining dough.
- Bake at 200 * 35 minutes. Cool until warm by covering the cake with a towel.
Open meat pie
The pie is just a delight. Delicate potato dough and a lot of juicy and aromatic filling, I advise you to try! The cake is delicious both hot and cold!
For the test:
- 200 g potatoes
- 200 g flour
- 1 egg,
- 50 g butter
- 500 g pork or minced meat,
- 2 bell peppers,
- 1 tomato,
- 2 small onions
- 100 ml heavy cream (33-38%),
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 small eggs in a filling,
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt pepper,
- some grated cheese
- Finely chop the potatoes and boil in salted water until tender. Then drain the water, mash the potatoes.
- Add egg, butter, mix well.
- Add flour and knead the dough.
- We lay it out in a split form, making the sides. We send it to the freezer while the filling is being prepared.
- Cut the pepper not coarsely, lightly fry.
- Chop the onion, fry in a separate pan, add the meat, cut into small cubes, fry until almost cooked, salt.
- Add the pepper and finely chopped tomato, put the filling on the dough.
- We mix cream, milk and tomato paste. Add the egg, beat lightly. Salt, pepper.
- Pour the filling of the pie, bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 200C.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese 10 minutes before cooking.
Whip up fish
For the test:
- kefir 1 glass,
- 2 eggs,
- flour 1.5-2 cups,
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons,
- salt 0.5 tsp.
1 can of canned mackerel and a bunch of green onions
- Knead the dough (like sour cream) pour half of the dough into the pan, put mashed canned mackerel on top, with green onions and fill the top with the rest of the dough.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- When the crust becomes coarse, grease the drain. butter or sour cream.
- Young white cabbage 500 g.
- Egg 3 pcs.
- Sour cream 5 tbsp. l.
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp l.
- Flour 6 tbsp. l.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking dough 2 tsp.
- Dill 1/2 bunch
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling.
- Chop the cabbage, add salt and knead slightly. Add finely chopped greens.
- Beat eggs until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough.
- Grease the form with butter and put the cabbage in it.
- Pour over the dough and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
- Put the form in an oven preheated to 180 C, bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
Jellied pie for any savory filling
- 2 cups of flour,
- 2 glasses of sour cream
- 4 eggs,
- 4-6 st. tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- 4 tsp baking powder,
- salt, spices.
- Mix everything, pour half of the dough into the mold, on top the filling (this time there was boiled salmon, rice, grated hard cheese), on top the second half of the dough.
- In an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. The cake is very tender, soft and airy.
And here is another filling: 1 can of "saury in oil" (you can drain the oil but you can not drain it, choose large bones, mash the fish with a fork), 3/4 cup rice (this is raw), 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons … mayonnaise, herbs, salt, spices.
And one more: with cabbage and mushrooms, all pre-fried with onions in a little olive oil.