Table of contents:
- Delicate chocolate souffle recipes at home
- "Hot" chocolate soufflés
- "Cold" chocolate soufflés
- Chocolate soufflé - video
- Cooking dessert in the microwave - video
- Do-it-yourself delicacy - video
Video: Chocolate Soufflé: Step By Step Recipes With Different Ingredients + Photos And Videos
Delicate chocolate souffle recipes at home
Probably, everyone in life has moments of weakness, when at the evening hour you desperately want to sit in a cozy cafe somewhere in Paris, listen to the quiet sounds of an accordion, admire the evening lights of the city and enjoy the taste of coffee with a sweet airy dessert, refined like this evening. The chocolate soufflé recipes below will allow you to plunge into a romantic atmosphere without visiting France.
1 "Hot" chocolate soufflés
- 1.1 Classic recipe
- 1.2 Delicate dessert on semolina
- 1.3 Dessert in the microwave
- 1.4 Chocolate treat in the microwave
2 "Cold" chocolate soufflés
- 2.1 Curd dessert with cocoa and gelatin
- 2.2 Recipe with gelatin for cake
- 3 Chocolate soufflé - video
- 4 Cooking dessert in the microwave - video
- 5 Gentle treat with your own hands - video
"Hot" chocolate soufflés
Of course, not always and not everyone succeeds in being in Paris at will, but each of us can create an appropriate atmosphere at home. And an exquisite, light French dessert - chocolate soufflé will help us in this.
Strictly speaking, the soufflé does not have to be sweet and even more so chocolate, it can be vegetable, meat, mushroom, fish, cottage cheese, berry and many others. But chocolate soufflé is “something special,” as they say in Odessa.
The basis of any soufflé is made up of beaten egg whites and a base mixture that determines the taste of the future dish. In our case, the base will be chocolate mass in various variations.
Delicious chocolate soufflé can be made at home
The first thing to look at is the freshness of the products used, in particular the eggs. Second, all ingredients should be at room temperature. In addition, it should be remembered that before you start preparing the portioned soufflé, you should prepare the baking tins. Ceramic containers are best suited, however, if they are not available, silicone or metal containers will come off, but this is still a compromise. Molds need to be smeared with butter, then pour sugar inside and pour it out immediately. The sugar crystals will stick to the oil base and create a "fur coat" on which the souffle mass will subsequently be laid out. Now you need to put the prepared molds in the refrigerator and forget about them for a while.
It's time to start making the chocolate soufflé directly.
We will need:
- 140 g of bitter chocolate;
- 50 g butter;
- 70 g sugar;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 2 egg whites.
Break the chocolate into pieces, put it in a saucepan and melt it in a water bath.
Melt the pieces of chocolate in a water bath
Add butter and sugar to the melted chocolate.
Add butter and sugar to the chocolate
Stir until we get a homogeneous (homogeneous) mass.
Stir until smooth
- We remove from the bath, cool to room temperature.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Add 4 yolks to the cooled chocolate-butter mass. Stir until smooth.
Beat the whites until they become elastic foam, which is extremely important, since the success of the whole enterprise depends on it.
Whisk the whites into a cool foam
Then, gently gradually introduce proteins into the prepared chocolate mass. First, in a circular motion, distribute them on the surface, and then gradually intervene in the rest. You should get a homogeneous airy chocolate mass.
Add proteins to the chocolate mass
We take out the forms from the refrigerator, put half of the future soufflé in them. Then we put a towel folded several times on the table and sharply knock on it with the bottom of the container with the mass, after which we fill in the form to the end. Separate the mass from the walls of the mold with a thin knife. These ritual actions should prevent the finished soufflé from falling off.
We lay out the chocolate mass in ceramic molds
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees and only after that we put the filled baking dishes.
We bake for 7 minutes without opening the oven door. We take out the soufflé from the oven, serve it hot or cold with powdered sugar, chocolate icing, jam or a scoop of ice cream. You can also put a leaf of mint for added piquancy.
The finished soufflé can be sprinkled with icing sugar
Delicate dessert on semolina
Thanks to the step-by-step recipe for making a chocolate soufflé on semolina, even a novice housewife can surprise her loved ones with a magnificent dessert.
Soufflé with the addition of semolina turns out to be tender
We will need:
- 100 g semolina;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 100 g sugar;
- 40 g butter;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa;
- grated chocolate.
Cook thick semolina porridge from semolina and milk in a steam bath. Boil water in a large saucepan, place a smaller saucepan inside, previously rinsed with water. Pour in the milk, wait for it to boil, pour in the semolina with a thin stream or using a sieve, stirring constantly, in order to avoid the appearance of the main enemies of cooks - lumps. If the mean lumps still started to form, take a whisk and stir the porridge with them. The lumps will disperse. Cook for 10-15 minutes, then close the lid and leave to cool to room temperature.
First, cook thick semolina porridge
- Mix 2 yolks with sugar, add butter and cocoa, mash.
Add the egg mass to the porridge, mix until smooth, this will be the base of the soufflé.
Mix porridge with chocolate mass
- Whisk the whites into a strong foam, add to the base in parts, stirring slowly.
- Beat the resulting mass with a whisk or mixer and put in molds, pre-coated with butter and cooled in the refrigerator.
- Pour water into a baking sheet, put the souffle molds into it and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove the finished souffle from the oven, cool, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Soufflé with the addition of semolina turns out to be incredibly tender and tasty
Dessert in the microwave
For those who do not want to mess with the oven (there are some), a recipe for making soufflé in the microwave is offered.
Soufflé cooks in the microwave quickly, it turns out delicious
We will need:
- 2 large or 3 small eggs;
- 70 g sugar;
- 50 g of chocolate;
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa.
- Separate whites, beat with sugar until thick foam.
If you want to make not white, but chocolate soufflé, you need to add 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
Add cocoa to whipped egg whites
- Shred the chocolate into small cubes and pour into the protein mass.
- Divide the resulting mass into molds or cups and put in the microwave for 30 seconds at maximum power.
- The readiness of a soufflé is determined by a significant increase in volume. If it has risen noticeably, turn it off.
Turn the contents of the mold over in a saucer, sprinkle with grated chocolate or pour over with jam, decorate with berries or candied fruits and proceed to tasting.
You can decorate the finished soufflé with grated chocolate
Chocolate delicacy in the microwave
Another recipe for the microwave. But if in the previous version chocolate was used only as inclusions, then here it acts as a director, producer and guest star.
Ceramic cups can be used as a soufflé mold
We will need:
- 150 g of black chocolate;
- 150 g butter;
- 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks;
- 3 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- 2.5 tbsp. l. flour;
- lemon zest (3 g per 1 serving) to taste.
- We break the chocolate into pieces, cut the butter into cubes, put it in one bowl and melt it in the microwave at low power or in a water bath.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Add 2 eggs and 2 yolks, sugar, flour and lemon zest (to taste), mix with a whisk until smooth.
- We pour the resulting mass into ceramic mugs so that it is 2/3 full of them.
- We put it in the microwave, turn it on at maximum power (1000 watts) and cook for 2.5–3 minutes. If the maximum microwave power is lower, increase the cooking time. A signal to turn off can be a significant increase in the volume of the soufflé, in general, you see what "crawls" out of the cup - turn it off and take it out.
- Eat hot - you can eat a chocolate treat right after you take it out of the oven.
"Cold" chocolate soufflés
In the first part, we got acquainted with the recipes for a chocolate soufflé, which must be heat treated before getting the finished dish. Now let's turn to the "cold" options, in the preparation of which the refrigerator is involved, not the stove.
"Cold" soufflé is prepared using the refrigerator
Cottage cheese dessert with cocoa and gelatin
We will need:
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 2-4 st. l. honey;
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa;
- 1 glass of hot water
- 15 g of gelatin.
All ingredients (except water) should be at room temperature.
Ingredients for making cottage cheese and chocolate soufflé
- Pour gelatin with a glass of hot water, leave to swell.
- Mix cottage cheese, cocoa, milk and honey in a blender bowl, then grind until puree.
- Stir the gelatinous mass with a spoon and pour it into a blender bowl with curd puree.
- Turn on the blender again and grind until a homogeneous curd mass is obtained.
- Lining the bowl with cling film, then pour the curd mass from the blender into it.
- We also tighten the bowl on top with cling film or a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
We take out the bowl from the refrigerator, overturn it into a flat plate.
Soufflé can be garnished with berries, chocolate, caramel syrup
- The finished soufflé can be decorated with berries, chocolate icing, jam, caramel syrup and cut into portions with a knife like a cake.
Cake gelatin recipe
Light and tasty cake made with chocolate "cold" soufflé
A soufflé can perform with a solo program as an independent dessert, or it can go in a duet with a cake, and then you get a light and airy cake
We give a recipe for a chocolate soufflé for a cake, and you can bake any cake for it, or you can even use a ready-made one.
We will need:
- 300 g cream (25 - 33%);
- 150 ml of milk;
- 150 g sugar;
- 12 g gelatin (1 sachet);
- 3 egg yolks;
- 2 tsp cocoa.
Separate the yolks from the whites. Grind the yolks with 75 g of sugar (3 tbsp. L.) And 2 tsp. cocoa. We heat the milk and add the yolks with sugar to it. We put in a water bath and cook until thickened.
Mix yolks with sugar and cocoa
- Soak gelatin in cold boiled water at the rate of 1 tbsp. l. gelatin in 1 glass of water, leave for half an hour, then add to the yolks with sugar.
Beat the cream separately, then add the yolk mass to them.
Whisk the cream separately, in a clean and dry bowl.
- Pour the resulting mass into a mold, at the bottom of which there is a baked crust - the base of the cake, and set it to freeze in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top the cake can be poured with chocolate icing, jelly with berries, caramel syrup or jam.
The finished cake can be poured with chocolate icing, garnished with berries, whipped cream
Chocolate soufflé - video
Cooking dessert in the microwave - video
Do-it-yourself delicacy - video
Try to pamper yourself and your loved ones with an airy, inspired chocolate soufflé, and distant, inviting Paris will become a little closer to you. Albert Einstein once expressed this thought: “There are only two ways to live life. The first is as if miracles do not exist. The second - as if there are only miracles around. " Light music, a new tablecloth, a bouquet of fresh violets on the table and a delicious soufflé - with the help of such simple and affordable means, you can create a miracle yourself and spend a wonderful evening with people close to you. Do not underestimate the importance of simple joys, because they allow you to walk through everyday adversities and hardships "on tiptoe."
Popular by topic
Practical recommendations for creating a decorative reservoir in the garden. Necessary materials and tools, stage-by-stage performance of work
How to make a brick brazier yourself. A step-by-step description of the work, advice on choosing the type of barbecue and the necessary materials
Detailed description of the construction of a wooden porch. Materials used, work procedure step by step
DIY step-by-step instructions for building a simple children's sandbox. Different sandbox models
Description of the mixboard, styles, location. a step-by-step description of creating a flower garden. selection of plants for mixboard