Table of contents:
- 5 things in women's wardrobe that hint that you are behind fashion
- Cardigan with braids
- Hat with pompom
- Fitted fur coat or coat
- Short or tight dress
Video: 5 Outdated Things To Get Rid Of This Season
2023 Author: Bailey Albertson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:29
5 things in women's wardrobe that hint that you are behind fashion
Familiar things can become hopelessly outdated, and favorite accessories can look funny. Let's talk about what needs to be thrown out of the closet - for example, donated to charities. Get rid of unnecessary things for the benefit of others and the environment.
Blankets around the neck are no longer in fashion. Pay attention to the long scarves - they have already conquered fashion blogs.
Create a bow with a plain scarf, experiment with shades, you can allow fringe - all this is allowed. Play with the image like a daring artist.
Cardigan with braids
Hide until better times. In the coming months, preference is given to lightweight knitted cardigans.
The main thing is to create an impression of lightness. The color also depends on taste preferences, but do not forget about the rules of combination.
Hat with pompom
We leave the teenage wardrobe. Replace your pompom hat with one that looks really stylish:
- bini - presented in many collections of fashion houses in different shades;
- a scarf is still at the height of fashion and has not yet passed into the category of "outdated";
- Snood is a mobile and handy accessory that still holds the top.
Fitted fur coat or coat
The fitted outerwear remained in the past year. We give preference to the "robe", "cocoon", "shirt" - free and comfortable cut.
- The robe coat adapts well to any style - a versatile option for those who prefer the classics, but are ready to experiment with different looks.
- The cocoon coat opens up space for creating an individual bow - there is a cut from quilted fabric, and from tweed, or in a knitted version.
- Having appeared recently, but has already made itself known from the pages of fashion blogs and magazines, the coat-shirt will suit freedom-loving fashionistas who prefer "casual".
Short or tight dress
The length of the midi and maxi remains relevant, and the mini should be removed to the far drawer. When replenishing your wardrobe with new clothes, give preference to pleated fabrics, velvet, leather, knitwear and lace. Silhouette to taste.
Monochrome or bright floral prints are a matter of taste. The main thing is to forget for a while about tight and short models that reveal and emphasize everything that is worth hiding this season.