Table of contents:
- How to remove an apple from your clothes and wash your hands of this fruit
- What is the peculiarity of apple stains
- Ways to clean clothes from apples
Video: How To Wash An Apple From Clothes (for Children Or Adults), How To Wash Your Hands Of This Fruit, Ways To Remove Stains From Apple Juice And Other Tips
How to remove an apple from your clothes and wash your hands of this fruit
An ordinary apple can ruin your favorite outfit. But there are several ways that will allow you not to part with children's comfortable clothes, not to transfer your favorite stylish things to the category of summer cottages, not to hide from others who do not look aesthetically pleasing at all, darkened from cleaning a considerable amount of fruit hands.
- 1 What is the peculiarity of apple stains
2 Methods for cleaning clothes from apples
2.1 How to wash an apple from children's clothes: folk methods
- 2.1.1 Washing white natural fabrics
- 2.1.2 How to wash colored and delicate fabrics
- 2.1.3 How to peel an apple with glycerin and vodka - video
- 2.1.4 How to wash apple juice
- 2.1.5 Folk remedies for removing apple stains - gallery
2.2 Cleaning things with household chemicals
- 2.2.1 Household chemicals for removing apple stains from clothes - gallery
- 2.2.2 How to remove things from an apple using stain removers - video
- 2.3 How to whiten your hands after peeling apples
- 2.4 Pros and cons of means for getting rid of apple traces - table
What is the peculiarity of apple stains
An apple is a special fruit. It is both tasty and healthy. It contains a lot of iron, so after oxidation in air, apple fruit spots look like rusty. But you can also remove them using the same methods as rust. It is important to wash them immediately, without letting them eat into the fabric. Then even cool water is enough to completely clean the thing. An old stain is much more difficult to remove: it will firmly adhere to the fabric. It is not easy to clean up such contamination.
It is advisable to remove stains from apples faster, until the pollution is absorbed into the fibers of the fabric
Ways to clean clothes from apples
There is more than one way to return a presentable look to clothes damaged by pseudo-rusty marks. Both professional means and helpers are used.
To clean delicate items, it is important to use the most gentle products with a minimum concentration of chemicals or acids in them.
If you want to wash a product from eco-leather, it is better to completely abandon alcohol or a chemical stain remover. It is much safer and more effective to use soapy water. Harsh chemicals are unacceptable for washing baby clothes for babies under one year old. Especially if the baby is very tiny or allergic.
Children often stain their clothes with apple and apple juice.
How to remove an apple from children's clothes: folk ways
Most often, it is children's clothing that suffers from an apple. Therefore, the problem of cleaning is not by hearsay familiar to mothers of little fidgets. You should start getting rid of contamination after establishing the type of material. Vinegar and soap solution are most suitable for natural fabrics, colored clothes are cleaned with boiling water, and delicate materials - with glycerin and vodka and other means.
Washing white products from natural fabrics
Vinegar will help remove stains and whiten baby clothes.
- A dessert spoon of table vinegar is diluted in a glass of heated water.
- The soiled thing is stretched over the container and poured over with the prepared product. It is recommended to pour the solution until the stain is completely destroyed.
- After cleaning is completed, the clothes are rinsed or washed.
You will need soap to wash delicate fabrics. Suitable for both children and household. They are based on plant and animal products, that is, only natural products.
- A saturated soap solution is prepared.
- The soiled product is soaked in it for an hour and a half.
- Gently rub the stain with your hands. After the disappearance of the contamination, they are washed with the addition of baby powder.
How to wash colored and delicate fabrics
It is more difficult to tidy up colored clothes, since some products, along with dirt, rid the fabrics and paint. If the stain on things made of dense white or colored material is fresh, then getting rid of it is easier.
- The soiled thing is pulled up over the container.
- Pour boiling water into the stain evenly in a thin stream.
- To build on the success, clothes are washed.
Boiling water is not a universal method. Delicate materials cannot stand it. Table salt is used to clean them. It will help remove both traces of the apple and the juice from this fruit.
- It is sprinkled generously with fresh dirt.
- Leave the thing for 7-10 minutes.
- Wash off the gruel with warm soapy water.
You can add baby softener to the wash water to keep the fabric soft and scent.
A mixture of glycerin and vodka will also cleanse clothes made of delicate fabrics from not very old stains.
- The ingredients are mixed in equal parts.
- A sponge or cloth is moistened in the solution and the mixture is applied to the stain.
- Leave on for 8-10 minutes to be absorbed.
- After removing the stain, the clothes are washed on a delicate cycle. After that, there is no smell of solution and no residues of contamination.
If the stain is not too firmly embedded in natural fabric, lemon or citric acid is suitable for cleaning.
- The product is placed in a small basin and citric acid is poured onto the stain with a slide.
- 0.5 liters of boiling water is slowly poured onto it so that the place of pollution is in a hot and sour pool.
- Leave the thing for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and wash.
- You can wipe off the dirt with a slice of lemon, leave for 5-10 minutes, and then wash.
An effective way is a mixture of water and ammonia in equal proportions.
- A cotton pad is moistened in the solution and applied to the old stain for 5-10 minutes.
- The clothes are washed in warm soapy water.
How to peel an apple with glycerin and vodka - video
How to wash apple juice
Often, babies stain clothes with fruit juice. It is more difficult to wash it off: it quickly penetrates into the fibers. Use milk to remove stains. But you should not test this on clothes made of colored fabric: along with the pollution, the color will go away.
- White products are soaked for 15–20 minutes in warmed milk.
- Wash in soapy water.
For delicate materials, use a mixture of laundry soap and milk.
- A bar of soap is rubbed on a grater.
- Add 1 liter of heated milk to the shavings.
- Clothes are soaked in the mixture for an hour.
- Clothes are washed in the same heated solution.
You can use only milk without adding soap. The result will not get worse. Whey and yogurt act similarly.
Folk remedies for removing apple stains - gallery
Use vinegar to whiten white clothes
A saturated solution of laundry soap washes away apple stains
Boiling water cleanses fresh apple dirt from dense fabrics
Glycerin with vodka is an effective remedy for removing apple stains from delicate fabrics
If you rub an apple stain that is not very ingrained in natural fabric with a slice of lemon, it will come off
Salmon, diluted with water in equal proportions, is used to remove apple marks from clothes
Warm milk whitens apple juice stains
Cleaning things with household chemicals
For natural light materials, a powder designed for the care of this type of fabric is suitable.
Cleaning of things is carried out with special detergents for washing children's clothes.
- Products are soaked for a couple of hours.
- After a predetermined time has elapsed, the soiled items are put into the machine, a suitable mode is selected and washed.
- After getting rid of the stain, things are dried.
If no remedies work or the stains are old, you will have to use oxygen or chlorine stain removers. Preparations are selected with the mark “for colored children's products”. Be sure to read the instructions carefully. Usually, the product is applied for a few minutes on the dirt and the thing is washed in a machine with baby powder.
Chlorine bleaches are just as effective as oxygenated ones, but they should not be used often: they damage the fabric structure.
Antipyatnin soap is also effective. If there is no fear of spoiling the thing, but it is necessary to clean it, means for cleaning plumbing fixtures containing acid will come to the rescue. With the help of Comets or Domestos, they easily get rid of stale pollution.
- The product is applied to the stain and left for a few minutes.
- The thing is rinsed and then washed by hand or in a typewriter.
For colored clothes, 5+ Bio Active bleach is almost ideal. Even heavily stubborn stains are capable of it. The fabric will remain bright. The advantage is the lack of smell. But it is advisable to soak the laundry for at least 3-4 hours, and it is permissible to replace washing with rinsing.
It is not recommended to use the method with warmed denatured alcohol. It is possible that such a substance will cope with apple tracks. But this method is not safe both for the thing and for the person who uses such means.
Household chemicals for removing apple stains from clothes - gallery
Whitening powders help remove apple marks from white clothes
Oxygen bleach and stain remover - effective remedy for apple stains
Domestos easily removes stale fruit stains from products, but it can be used for natural and non-fading fabrics
Soaking your clothes in a baby's laundry detergent will help get rid of fruit stains.
Apple traces from colored clothes can be cleaned with bleach 5+ Bio Active
Antipyatin effectively treats apple spots
How to remove things from an apple using stain removers - video
How to whiten your hands after peeling apples
Often, after processing the fruit, hands and nails look especially unpresentable. Citric acid will help to quickly put them in order. But if the skin is damaged, discomfort is inevitable.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of acid powder in a glass of heated water.
- Submerge your hands for 5 minutes. The blackness will go away.
Rubbing with a slice of citrus will also give an excellent effect: your hands look like after a salon. And for nails, a firming mask is also obtained. You can replace it with berries - currants, cranberries. They have a lot of acid, and therefore the action is similar.
Citric acid removes dark apple stains from hands
Pros and cons of means for getting rid of apple traces - table
|sanitary ware cleaners||copes with stubborn stains||
|organic acids (vinegar and citric acid)||
||with injuries on the skin of the hands, discomfort is felt|
||after treatment it is necessary to remove the smell|
|salt||suitable for cleaning colored fabrics||
|steam and boiling water||budgetary and affordable funds||
||does not always cope with stubborn old stains|
There are many ways to remove apple stains. Among them, you can choose the right one to restore the previous look of your favorite things. But it is much easier to prevent the problem and do not forget about the accuracy and caution when eating. If no measures have helped, all that remains is to mask the stain with interesting appliqués or embroideries.