Table of contents:
- How to cook hot pancakes: general rules and options for fillings
- How to make hot pancakes
- Types of fillings for pancakes
How to cook hot pancakes: general rules and options for fillings
Spring rolls are always nourishing, more interesting and more varied than ordinary pancakes. It's a pity, there is a lot of trouble with them: first you need to roll up an appetizing envelope without tearing the thin dough, and then eat it so that the filling does not spill out after the first bite. It’s either hot! Fast, simple, convenient, and also very tasty.
How to make hot pancakes
The technology of making baked pancakes does not depend on the filling, if you have mastered one of the options, be sure that others will obey you too. So let's start with the simplest example - pancakes with sausage and cheese. You will need:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 250-280 g flour;
- 2 eggs for the pancakes and 1–2 for the filling;
- 2-3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- salt - a pinch;
- 100 g sausage or ham;
- a few feathers of green onions.
Beat eggs with salt and sugar with a mixer, whisk or fork.
A spoonful of sugar without a top will not make the dough too sweet.
Pour in milk, whisk again.
It is better if all the ingredients for the dough are at room temperature.
- Add flour in portions. Make sure that she does not collect into lumps.
The dough should turn out to be liquid, do not overdo it with flour
In the last step, add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil - this is necessary so that the pancakes do not stick to the pan.
Oil will make frying easier
Chop the sausage finely.
Sausage can be either boiled or smoked
Boil the eggs, peel and chop.
Determine the number of eggs to your taste
Chop green onions and mix with sausage and eggs.
With onions, pancakes become not only tastier and healthier, but also brighter
Pour a ladle of dough into a well-heated and oiled skillet.
Swing the pan left and right to distribute the dough evenly over it.
Place 2-3 tablespoons of egg and sausage filling on top and press lightly with a spatula.
The amount of baking can be increased if you want to make the pancakes more satisfying.
Wait 1-2 minutes until the dough sets, turn the pancake over and brown it on the other side.
The second side of the pancake will take less time
Repeat steps 9-11 until you run out of ingredients.
You can sit at the table
Types of fillings for pancakes
- grated cheese - no frills and additives;
- finely chopped chicken fillet with pieces of bell pepper and herbs;
- mushrooms fried with onions and carrots;
- chopped eggs;
- minced pork, browned in a pan with onions, and for exotic lovers - and with prunes;
- grated zucchini or pumpkin;
- lightly salted salmon or salmon;
You can add green onions, onions, dill, parsley and other herbs to any unsweetened filling.
Savory flavors can be very sophisticated
The last time I did not calculate with the proportions, and the baking (ground boiled chicken, green onions, grated carrots) turned out to be too much. To prevent its leftovers from drying out in the refrigerator, I put them on a frying pan in a layer about 1 cm thick, poured the last ladle of dough and baked under a lid on minimal heat. It turned out either a variation on the theme of a jellied pie, or a "bake with pancake", but at the table he went with a bang.
- grated or otherwise chopped apples and pears (sprinkle them with lemon juice so as not to darken);
- quarters of apricots and plums;
- slices of peaches or pineapple in syrup;
- bananas, sliced into thin circles with grated orange zest and cinnamon - a word;
- favorite berries;
- dried apricots, prunes, raisins;
crumbled cottage cheese (with salt it can serve as an unsweetened filling, with dried fruits it will become a dessert).
Original pancakes will impress eaters
Video: pancakes with apple baked
Almost any product can be used for baking. Vegetables and fruits, cheese and cottage cheese, sausages and sausages, different types of meat and eggs - all this will find a place in the recipe. Rub, crumble, grind and bake, you will surely succeed, no matter how daring experiment with baking you start.